Scientific seminar of the International integrative scientific research laboratory of Kamchatka extreme events
May 18, 2023
Scientific delegation from IKIR FEB RAS visited the National Space Science Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
May 10, 2023
Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors
XI International Conference, September 22-25, 2020, Paratunka, Kamchatka
Themes of the Conference:
- Atmosphere physics (including solar activity effects on atmosphere dynamics);
- Geophysical fields and their interactions;
- Physics of Earthquake Precursors.
Forms of Presentations:
- personal participation with oral presentation;
- personal participation with a poster;
- oral presentation via videoconferencing.
The program will include plenary (30-minute) and oral (10-minute) presentations and posters.
Preliminary Schedule of the Conference:
- September 22, 2020 – registration of participants, plenary presentations;
- September 22-24, 2020 - session presentations;
- September 25, 2020 - excursions.
Accommodation: Participants will be accommodated at the Hotels of Paratunka.
The abstracts will be published by the beginning of the Conference. On the decision of the Scientific Committee and if an author agrees, some reports are supposed to be published in «E3S Web of Conferences» (http://www.e3s-conferences.org), indexed by the main international reference systems, or in a special issue of the scientific Journal “Bulletin of KRASEC. Physical & Mathematical Sciences” (http://krasec.ru/en/) included into the list of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of ussia. According to the guidelines for authors of the Journals, texts should be not longer than 15 pages.
The resource for abstract submission will be available since March 1, 2020, http://conference.ikir.ru
Additional information will be sent in the second Announcement.
Welcome to XI International Conference «Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors» September 22-25, 2020.