Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors
X Anniversary International Conference, October 1-5, 2019, Paratunka, Kamchatka
Themes of the Conference:
- Atmosphere physics (including solar activity effects on atmosphere dynamics);
- Geophysical fields and their interactions;
- Physics of Earthquake Precursors.
Forms of Presentations:
- personal participation with oral presentation;
- personal participation with a poster;
- oral presentation via videoconferencing.
Schedule of the Conference
- February 18, 2019 – beginning of preliminary registration, submission of presentation titles;
- March 1, 2019 - beginning of registration (http://conference.ikir.ru), submission of presentation titles and abstracts;
- April 30, 2019 – deadline for preliminary registration of titles and abstracts
- May 24, 2019 – notification of authors on the inclusion of their presentations into the program;
- September 15, 2019 – deadline for manuscript submission (planned to be published in «E3S Web of Conferences»);
- October 1, 2019 – registration of participants, plenary presentations;
The official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
The abstract book will be published by the beginning of the Conference. On the decision of the Scientific Committee and if an author agrees, some reports are planned to be published in «E3S Web of Conferences» (http://www.e3s-conferences.org) indexed by the main international reference systems and in a special issue of the Journal “Bulletin of KRASEC. Physical-Mathematical Sciences” (http://krasec.ru) included into the VAK list.